AIM
Ushnor

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

that camera is terrible

man I know you were trying to be artistic or whatever but that fucking camera gave me a headache.

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

the controls are kind of stiff

the controls just dont feel right right. It's hard to control the guy. Bad controls is never acceptable in a modern platformer.

I really hope the bad controls wasn't your idea of adding difficulty to the game. See "meat boy" for how to do platformer difficulty right.

fortunacus responds:

the control changed easier now

Support Group Support Group

that's one fucked up support group

what a bunch of assholes.

this game is boring and the characters are unlikeably, waste of time. why is this on the front page? did you fellate wade fulp?

NG Audio Bridge NG Audio Bridge

Cool program, too bad most NG "musicians" suck

Newgrounds doesn't have any talented musicians so this whole program seems pointless. It's all just derivative techno and Frooty Loops garbage.

Also, there are already a bunch of flash almost exactly like this. This is not a new idea, and it wasn't really a good idea back then either.

gumOnShoe responds:

Just wondering if you saw that "Filter Music" button that allows you to get rid of what you don't want?

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

not really that hard

your traps where pretty predictable and repeditive. I like this kind of game but it was too easy and the only hard part was remembering where the traps are. Also, only level 1 and 2 are hard. The rest are easy.

Draw 4 Music - STWPT Draw 4 Music - STWPT

it wasn't very good

I didn't like it because it wasn't very good is why try harder

GGG Deluxe GGG Deluxe

Great

better then the first by far, and the first was also very good.

Muncy Kong Muncy Kong

Just great!

I see you have some very stupid reviews, but this was a very fun game. I also love how you can be retro and original at the same time.

I also loved the FBF
5/5

The Time Waster v1.2 The Time Waster v1.2

Please, try harder.

You look like you could do good, but this is not good at all. All this is is a bunch of weel-over buttons. This isn't even a game. Also, your bottons lag. And the ballon pop loop is broken. This held my attention for very little time. It is by no means a time waster. Try working on making a game that takes more then 10 seconds to code.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

please, shut up,

1) This is my best
2) If the buttons are lagging.... you computer must suck...
3) The baloon pop 1 i couldn't fix
4) This definatly didn't take 10 seconds to code, it's not just on(rollOver) it's alot more....

kewl tutorial mix kewl tutorial mix

PLease, no

Please, learn to use flash before makeing a guide on how to use it. Your buttons wher glitchy, and you didn't almost anything right.